Monday 21 March 2016

Student Blogging Challenge - Week 3 - Free Choice


A note from Miss W:

Because we had two posts last week and I know many students from the northern hemisphere are on Spring Break around this time, I have decided that this week will be free choice.

You might want to:

- Catch up on the posts from the last couple of weeks – about me, avatar, commenting, guidelines, visiting and commenting, earth hour
- Comment on other student or class blogs
- Write your own post about something of your choice – use #16stubc somewhere in the post so I know it relates to the challenge


Students - We are coming up to nearly a month of the challenge and as I mentioned in one of the earlier posts, some students will be taken off the student list over Easter (next weekend) if they have not completed certain activities.

Why do I do this? - We have over 2500 students registered for the challenge but less than half of them get to have a mentor. So if students are not doing the challenge activities I feel they don’t deserve to have a mentor.

Which students will be taken off?
- Students who already have mentors need to have completed the following to be left on the list:
- An about me page or post
- One other post related to the challenge
- Settings on their blog must allow comments to be left by anyone
- The URL of their blog must be correct on the list

No comments:

Post a Comment