Monday 16 May 2016

Daily Agenda (Tagesordnung) - Monday 16th May 2016

Camp Reminders:
- Pack my torch in my day pack
- Meet at 6:15am tomorrow morning at the front of school
- Please bring all baking in an ice-cream container
- Keep my day pack on until I get into the bus
- We will arrive back at BNMS approx. 2:30pm on Friday

Reminders: Monday next week is Day 5

Our Waiata at camp will be: Werohia (E karanga e te iwi e)


(Leader) Werohia
(All) E karanga e te iwi e

Kua eke mai nei
Kua eke mai nei ki runga te marae e

Mauria mai ra
Mauria mai ra e nga mate o te motu e

Me nga tini roimata
Me nga tini roimata e maringi whanui e

Ara - Titiro e nga iwi (Boys)
Titiro e nga iwi e nga mahi o te motu
E hora atu nei e

Rū ana te whenua (Boys)
Rū ana te whenua, whatiwhati te moana

Aue te aroha
Aue te aroha te mamae i ahau e x2

Rū ana te whenua whatiwhati (Boys)

Hi!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH! I'm so excited and I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete