Friday 3 June 2016

Room 13 (ICT) - Student Led Conference Prep

During my SLC I should cover all subjects in PURPLE

I can use the ideas in BLACK to help me think about what I am going to present

I should present my thoughts using EVIDENCE from my work

I can choose how to present my EVIDENCE using my strength (Poster, Power Point, Prezi etc)

My task today is to explore how I am going to present my EVIDENCE 


Achievements / Take Up The Challenge
Challenges I have taken up this year are…
Things I would like to try in the future are….

PYP (Learner Profile, Attitudes, Key Concepts or TD Skills)
My strengths are...
Things I find challenging are…
In the classroom I have shown….

UOI (WWA,  STP , WWAIPT)
My favourite summative assessment shows….
What I have found most challenging is…
This UOI showed me…
My favourite task was… (Why?)
You can see the Inquiry Cycle….

Mathematics
My greatest strength is…
My greatest success was…
Something that I have done that I enjoyed was…
Something that I was challenged by…
A great way for me to practice my maths skills at home is by…

Literacy
A piece of writing I am proud of is….
I learnt to…
Something I would like to work on in language is…
The most interesting reading task was….
When reading I would like to work on…

Tech / Arts
Something I have gained…
My biggest achievement has been…
My current Tech/Art is….. We are working on….
Something I look forward to…
My favourite thing about Tech/Arts is…

Teaming (PE, German, TD Skills)
The benefits of teaming is…
The skills I have improved on in PE are…
I have accomplished….
TD Skills has helped me to…
My strongest TD Skill is…
In French I now know…
Learning a 2nd language helps me to…

No comments:

Post a Comment